ok, so I’ve been tagged enough I’ll cave in an do this.
1. I’m ok with leftovers. I don’t like eating them the day after they were first fixed, but I like to eat them.
2. I don’t like cooking for 1, b/c there are always leftovers and you have to eat them for the next week.
3. I don’t like cleaning out the refrigerator. I have food issues. I think one of the most gracious/humbling jobs a person can have is to work as a dishwasher at a restaurant. I just don’t like cleaning dishes unless I know what was on the plate and who ate off the plate. Even at my house, I turn the water on high and try to wash everything off with the water pressure. I am grateful that my new house has a sprayer. Except now that I think about it, I don’t think I have ever used it.
4. I only have a half dishwasher at my house. Which means, since I don’t like hand washing dishes, that I usually have dishes that accumulate in my left sink. After all, dirty dishes go in the right side and “rinsed” ones go in the left side.
5. I do not have a disposal at my house. I HATE not having a disposal. It falls under the “food issues” umbrella. I don’t like having to dump the little drain stopper after I rinse out dishes. It gives me the shivers just typing it.
6. My sister doesn’t like to come visit me because she says I have too many rules at my house. Hope Italy goes ok. Maybe I cant have rules in another country.
7. I worry a LOT. Yeah, about things that shouldn’t matter and about things that are days, months, or years away from happening. Its a phenomenon. The Lord and I have talked about this for pretty much 26 years.
8. I’m mad at cancer. Not from a selfish perspective but…well, just read my last post.
9. I’m a big fan of “Ziploc” storage containers. I like how the lids fit down over each other. Yeah, I know that is weird.
10. I like to make cupcakes and things in my mini muffin pan.
11. I like making surprises happen. Even, if it is something little.
12. I don’t like to wear matching pajamas. Seems too planned for something that you sleep in.
13. I don’t like eating out at restaurants by myself. I’m worried that people would feel sorry for me. I don’t like thinking that people are talking about me. And, the thought of a waiter giving me sympathy just makes me tense. Plus, when you go by yourself, they always think you are a secret shopper and treat you funny. If I do have to eat by myself, I always take something in with me-work, a book, or a magazine…or I stay on the phone most of the time.
14. Dinner is my favorite meal of the day and I love to eat out and spend a long time enjoying my time and Food.
15. I love to cook and I like to change recipes and make them mine. Or, trying to figure out how to make the same thing with the things I have in my house. That’s what allrecipes.com is right (isn’t that right AB?)
16. I always work late. Its a fault
17. I talk to my mom basically everyday.
18. I got 12 books for Christmas. Yes, my sister called me a nerd. No, I haven’t started reading any of them
20. The sheets on my bed are pink and they are not big enough to cover the entire mattress (like all the sides. I have a pillow top…ok, tmi). It bothers me every night.
21. I keep the doors to my spare bedrooms closed all the time.
22. I’m obsessed with my DVR and keeping it cleaned out.
23. I check my Netflix every Tuesday to see if I need to add anything to my queue.
24. All my friends are having babies (well not all), but when I went to Babies ‘R Us with one of them, it made my eye twitch.
25. When I go on a trip, I typically take close to 500 pictures. I want to buy a new card for my camera, but my dad already thinks I take too many pictures and doesn’t understand why. So, this is my own personal source of self control. We’ll see how it works in March.
Ok, I’m not tagging anyone specific. If you read this, consider yourself tagged. If you choose not to do one of these lovely things for yourself, I understand. It’s a fad. I usually wait until a fad is almost out/over to jump on the band wagon. I only like making safe decisions…consider that a bonus…item number 26!