Each year one of my “reflection” moments involves looking back at my favorite things. Some are new things I’ve discovered in the year, others are old favorites I cant get away from and the rest…they are just every day, little simples that make my world go round:
- Honey Roasted peanut butter, by the spoonfuls
- Thomas English Muffins, especially the pumpkin spice ones
- Hidden Valley Ranch Fiesta dip mix – I’m using it on everything to add a little “zest”
- Emeril’s Essence – I think I need to make this next year for gifts
- Sunset magazine – I’m still a Southern Living and Real Simple girl, but this one has opened my world up to a whole part of our nation I’ve really never explored
- Bic pens – I love a good ball point, no smear, no bleed, smooth writing
- Tide pods – make my life so much easier…I have issues with the blue liquid drips all over your
- getting to shop at the Tyson Family Store – see if you have one near you
- Dawn Foam Soap
- White Barn Autumn Days candles – smells like a vacation cabin in the mountains – “home with a little luxury”
- Mud Pie dishes – love them!
- CO Bigelow – Magenta Mint lip gloss – goes on top of every shade
- Instagram – its the only social media I look at every day! Follow me @bigpittstop
- Mint – it has been a life saver our first year of marriage – #budget #spendingtracker – more on this in 2017
- buying dog toys – especially chickens!
- Designated Survivor, Notorious, This Is Us – our DVR is full
- meals in the mail – pick your pleasure!
3 BIG Things I love:
- Ibotta – rebate app that pays me for shopping and buying what I already shop for and buy – use my referral code – jwmhedf – and we can be teammates
- Word Swag – its my jam…its the app I use to make all my graphics on my phone
- Canva – use it for work, use it for personal stuff, use it to play….but this site make me feel like a rockstar and has totally changed my graphics game.
#1 Favorite Thing of 2016:
- Hello Fresh – obsessed – use this code for $20 off your first box
Well, really my mostest, mostest favorite thing of all time in the history of ever….is being Mrs. McKinney….its really the best…and he is the cutest…and we have the most fun!
What favorite things made your list this year? I’m always down for something new!