So, Favorite things 2014
Apps- with a social media job, I’ve come to a place where I cannot live without a few apps. And, as a savvy shopper there are a couple others I use
almost daily alot!
- Rhonna Designs – makes me feel like a graphic designer!
- A Beautiful Mess
- Word Swag
- Savings Catcher – yes, the one where you scan your walmart receipt and get money back…what’s not to love?!?!
- Shoparoo – with this app, you can scan every receipt and get points for a school or non-profit. My dad and I might be in a little war! (tip: some people struggle with taking all these pictures and keeping up. I make a pile when I unload groceries and put it on the counter by my coffee pot. If I dont have time when I’m done, I do them in the morning while my coffee drips. Seriously, my sister pays for all her extra gym equipment at school through the money that comes from this company.)
NWA Hot Spots (notice restaurants are my longest list of favorite things!)
- Bentonville Square– Table Mesa, Fun Festivals, Farmer’s Market, First Fridays – you make living in NWA free and making memories fun!
- Crystal Bridges trails – seriously my favorite place to be on a Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon stroll
- Iron Horse Coffee Co – Latte Royale with Cupcake please! (I’ll take roasted pepper and gouda soup too if its on the menu)
- Heirloom – eating her always makes me feel like a grown up
- Wood Stone Craft Pizza
– seriously I’m in love. And, if you want to know a really quick way
to get me to Fayetteville, ask me to meet you at Wood Stone! The food
is fresh, local, creative and exactly my kind of eating…probably bc
its connected to my other love Greenhouse Grille!
- Bailey’s Red Velvet Cupcake creamer – seriously…its as good as you want it to be!
- Pampered Chef cookie scoop – I mean how do you do a #cookiequest without one (or 3)?
- Dr. Jacks Coffee – I keep the grounds right by my coffee pot every morning, I pray for the workers making the coffee and the kiddos dreaming of sales!
- Riceland Gold – its even pretty in the bag and it cooks up fluffy (I”m a big fan of the Riceland Rice oil too – with a small group this fall full of Gluten Free girls, its been great not to worry about allergies!)
- Danskin yoga pants – I’ve tried 3 other kinds and took them back (hence the post about the Walmart return line!)
- puffy vest – I still struggle to wear it enough, but on a chilly afternoon when you hit the trail, its the perfect thing. My struggle comes in with how many colors I want one in! My practical side says black, but my fun side says go with the lime green and my “bigpittstop” side wants one in red like my mama!
- Arbonne blush (and eyeliner) – seriously I went a month and a half without either of these and I was colorless….Blossom is back!
- Clarisonic Mia 2 – Mix and Match Mama introduced me to this and I have to say its the best Valentine’s present I got this year…only one, but best one too! I mean it thinks for you, beeps and tells you when to move to a different zone! I got my sis one for her birthday and could have a personalized message put on it.
- Almay eyeshadow – bold nudes for green eyes…love it!
Blog loves (no offense to all my Arkansas Women Bloggers, it goes without saying that I love you!)
- Holley has been encouraging my soul this fall – reading through her book, You’re Already Amazing, has given me a new perspective
- Penolepe’s Trunk – thank you EM for introducing me to the greatness
- Bramell Party of 5 – these kids make me laugh…well, maybe the way their mom tells on them makes me laugh
- Mix and Match Family – love my real life friend and community she has built- oh and she has fantastic recipes too!
- Mandy Hale – aka The Single Woman – single gal keeping it real. Probably should have put her books on my Christmas list!
May you find moments in your year where you find what pleases you most! If you have a Favorite Things post, put the link the comments below…