Keeping it simple in format, just go read these things that dazzled me this week!
- What I want my daughters to know about marriage – circulated on FB this week, but something I’ve munched on and I think every high school and college girl needs to read. Quit looking just for a dude, do life! It will come together
- socialmediaexaminer.com – great resource for lots of questions that feel really silly
- “Met” this guy Wed. on a webinar and I cannot wait until his book, Dream Year, comes out next week. Already trying to figure out how I can get to Chicago for the Story Conference.
- Speaking of Amazon, I’m loving using the amazon app to create my “wish list”. Its so nice any time I hear a book or see something I “want”, I just open my phone and I can either scan it or search for it an add it to my wish list. Told my mama about this list I was forming, but she wasnt as interested as I was. Just wish I could put the items in order of preference. #controlfreak – its not enough that I want, I want in a certain order!
- And one more article I picked up on FB. We are doing a Tim Keller study on Wednesday nights and I’m becoming a fan. What I like even more is that he kinda bucks the system a little and is not afraid of the challenge – The meaning of marriage
Cannot say enough good things about the week ive had. I was invested in. I learned. I created. I fellowshiped. I smiled, a lot!